JBehave provides an Eclipse Plugin with a custom JBehave Story Editor:
- Syntax highlighting
- Step hyperlink detection and link to corresponding Java method
- Step autocompletion
- Step validation, detecting both unimplemented steps and ambiguous steps, i.e. matching multiple methods
Other features include the ability to set via a Preference page:
- Syntax color themes
- Story language
- Console logger levels
The JBehave Eclipse plugin has been tested on Indigo (3.7) and Juno (4.2) distributions, using JDK 3.6 or above.
Installation and Updates
Using the Eclipse Installer:
- Help > Install New Software...
- Add the new site location http://jbehave.org/reference/eclipse/updates/
- Select JBehave Eclipse feature and follow standard Eclipse installation procedure
To update, from the Eclipse Installer:
- Click on What is already installed?
- Select JBehave Eclipse feature and follow standard Eclipse update procedure, if the update is found